Tuesday Morning Casual Ride 10-25-16 at 10am

bobm

Oct 24, 2016, 10:19:03 AM10/24/16
to Cycle Cincinnati Ride LIne

  The morning temp is going to be cool but not cool enough to not ride.

The Ride : Tuesday Morning Casual Ride 10-25-16 at 10am.

Ride Location : Meet at the South Lebanon Trail, take exit 28 off of I-71 north, turn left at the light, go past Lowe's and next light turn left at Mason Morrow Millgrove Rd. At the stop sign turn Right and cross the bridge and turn left at Zoar and park on your left.

Ride Rating : Casual, 12mph for 25 miles.

Description : Meeting at South Lebanon for a cool morning ride around the country side and finding our way to Iron's Fruit Market, No One Left Behind and lunch after the ride.