Tuesday Morning Casual Ride 9/20/16 at 10am

bobm

Sep 19, 2016, 11:46:48 AM9/19/16
to Cycle Cincinnati Ride LIne

The Ride : Tuesday Morning Casual Ride 9/20/16 at 10am.

Ride Location : Meet at the Harrison Tomb, Brower Rd off Route 50.. From 275, take State Route 128 Turn left, go to Route 50 Turn left, go about 1.5 miles turn left on Brower Rd.  Park on the gravel parking spot across from Harrison's Tomb.

Ride Rating : Casual, about 12 mph.

Ride Leader : Bob Myers 513-807-5929

Description : We start out from the Tomb and go along an over look of the river, there will be a few rollers, then we climb..  It will be about 20 miles. Lunch afterwards at Cabana.