Thursday Wanderers

Neal Sunderman

Jul 6, 2016, 7:15:21 AM7/6/16
to CycleCi...@googlegroups.com

Thursday Wanderers, July 7,   9.00 AM

Location: Loveland Starbucks--park at NW corner of Loveland-Madeira Rd and Kemper Rd. 1/2 mile N of I-275 interchange (former used car lot)

Level: Intermediate.  two groups: 14 mph av'g (incl hills) group.   and 16/17 mph group.  These are 'no-drop' rides; regroup at all turns and top of hills.

Leaders: Neal Sundermann (16/17mph) 'nea...@fuse.net513.543.4050   Molly Fitzmaurice (14)  513.292.9455

Ride Description: 42 miles on mostly country roads in Warren county from Loveland looping up to Morrow and back. Stop at Miranda's for ice cream in Morrow. 16/17 group may add 5 miles north of Morrow before stopping. Can always ride back on the trail after Morrow if you're tired of the hills.

Extra miles: Neal will be departing from his home at 8.20 for an extra 5 miles each way. Let me know if you plan to join me for that portion of the ride.

This is an official CCC ride. Membership is encouraged, but not mandatory. Helmets and sign-in required. In the event of likely bad weather, notice will be sent out at this site by 7.15 AM Thursday

Neal Sunderman

Jul 13, 2016, 8:45:19 AM7/13/16
to CycleCi...@googlegroups.com

Thursday Wanderers, July 14, 8.30 AM

Location: Camp Dennison parking lot at Galbraith/Kugler Mill Rd just WEST of the bike trail (NOTE--not in the actual park east of the trail)

Level: Intermediate--two speed levels.  16-17MPH group with Neal; 14-15MPH group with Molly. These are "no-drop" rides. Re-group at the top of hills and at all turns, but riders are expected to keep up with their respective speed groups.

Ride Leaders: Neal Sundermann  513.543.4050  "nea...@fuse.net"  Molly Fitzmaurice  513.292.9455

Ride description: Neal's group will do hill training around Indian Hill and Milford. Approx. 40 miles. (probably less than the usual speed)

                                Molly's group will ramble around Indian Hill, Loveland and Milford area without quite so many steep hills. (eg. go up Kugler Mill rather than Cunningham)

Right now there is a high probability of rain on Thursday morning. Notice will be put out at this site by 7.00 AM Thursday as to whether the ride is ON or OFF.

This is an official CCC ride. Membership encouraged but not mandatory. Helmets and sign-in required.

Neal Sunderman

Jul 20, 2016, 7:22:34 AM7/20/16
to CycleCi...@googlegroups.com
Thursday Wanderers, July 21, 8.00 AM start

Location: Nisbet Park/Loveland

Ride Level: Intermediate. Two speed groups. Neal group 16-17 mph
(average, including hills). Molly group 14-15 mph (average, including
hills) No drop ride, but riders are expected to be able to keep up.
Re-group at all turns and tops of any hills.

Ride Leaders: Neal Sundermann 513.543.4050 "nea...@fuse.net" Molly
Fitzmaurice 513.292.9455 Please have your ride leader's cell # in your
phone before the ride.

Ride description: This will be a more suburban ride than usual. 40
miles, with all hills in the first half. Due to high heat conditions for
the day, we're starting a bit earlier and may have a more relaxed route.
Neal group may add a few miles in the Indian Hill portion. GPS course
is "nsbt/suburban/40".

Notes: Please show up early enough to prepare yourself and your bike
and be ready to depart promptly at 8.00 AM. No intermediate food stops,
since we'll be back by about 11.00 AM. This is an official CCC ride,
so helmets and sign-in required. CCC Membership encouraged, but not
mandatory.