Tuesday Morning Casual Ride (7/05/16 ) at 10am

bobm

Jul 4, 2016, 11:44:17 AM7/4/16
to Cycle Cincinnati Ride LIne
Hope the rain holds off and the roads dry out, we are going to do a West Side ride this week.

The Ride : Tuesday Morning Casual, starts at 10am and doing 25 miles.

Location : Take Exit #3 (Dry Fork Rd )off I-74 and turn right, go to the stop sign, about a mile. Turn left ( West Rd )into the parking lot.

Ride Leaders : Bob Myers 513-807-5929 bmye...@gmail.com   Cynthia Smith  884.8724, cksmi...@gmail.com

Ride Description : This is a casual ride, we go at 12 mph, do not go ahead of the ride leader and keep up with the group..  We are going to do a ride in the country with low traffic, a few little climbs for 25 miles. No One Left behind and if you can stay we will go to lunch after the ride.