Looking for an equipment "continuously variable power voltage"

Tabata Masahiro

Feb 25, 2015, 12:04:00 AM2/25/15
to commandfusi...@googlegroups.com

Now my client has controlled the floor heater by lighting controller.

The structure of the floor heater is, people can contorlled the temperature by voltage.

He is very smart :)

 OK, so he wants to control the temperature (=voltage) by iPhone, and he want's to see the voltage by Analog-bar.

I suggested the combination LANBridge and Lutron Lighting Controller.

Like this Youtube.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3dYgikS9lJw

According to Lutron, they asked me never never do that.

You guys have any idea of the replacement?

  • Should be RS-232C or IP, cause needs the feedback.
  • The floor heater is, MAX:180W (100V, here in Japan.)