Where to purchase more terminal blocks

Greg Batten

Sep 16, 2015, 6:22:17 AM9/16/15
to CommandFusion Hardware
Hi there,
The spring terminal blocks... can I purchase any of those through your store or other means?  I've lost near all of them off my CF Mini after moving house.

Thank you.

Greg.

Jarrod Bell

Sep 16, 2015, 7:52:24 AM9/16/15
to commandfusi...@googlegroups.com
Hi Greg,

I will contact you directly tomorrow to arrange this.
Can you let me know exactly what connectors you need and quantity?

Regards,

Jarrod Bell
CommandFusion
www.commandfusion.com

Greg Batten

Sep 18, 2015, 12:27:08 AM9/18/15
to CommandFusion Hardware, jar...@commandfusion.com
Hi Jarrod,
Thanks for the speedy reply.  I need 8 x (I'll describe best I can) 4 pin female Dinkle connectors that are normally supplied along with the CF Mini.

Thank you.

Greg.