Static IP Address for LAN Bridge

Michael Carter

Mar 10, 2014, 10:57:05 PM3/10/14
to commandfusi...@googlegroups.com
I can't seem to set a static IP address for my LANBridge. Every time I try, I am able to enter the address is System Commander, and then it instructs me to reset the LANBridge, but once it reboots it's back to DHCP addressing again. Am I missing something? Running most up to date firmware.

Jarrod Bell

Mar 10, 2014, 11:03:51 PM3/10/14
to commandfusi...@googlegroups.com
Did you hit the correct save button alongside the setting?
Please clear the log, make the changes, hit save, reset the LB, wait a minute, then go offline and back online in system commander, and copy/paste the log here.

Regards,

Jarrod Bell
CommandFusion
www.commandfusion.com

On 11/03/14 1:57 PM, Michael Carter wrote:
I can't seem to set a static IP address for my LANBridge. Every time I try, I am able to enter the address is System Commander, and then it instructs me to reset the LANBridge, but once it reboots it's back to DHCP addressing again. Am I missing something? Running most up to date firmware.

Michael Carter

Mar 10, 2014, 11:05:33 PM3/10/14
to commandfusi...@googlegroups.com
I'll try on site tomorrow. Thanks Jarrod!

You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups "CommandFusion Hardware" group.

Michael Carter

Mar 12, 2014, 9:00:25 AM3/12/14
to commandfusi...@googlegroups.com
Worked, thanks!

Sent from Mailbox for iPhone

Darren Vollmer

Sep 30, 2014, 10:36:06 PM9/30/14
to commandfusi...@googlegroups.com
Just an FYI.  I prefer to use static addressing by MAC address in my router as opposed to setting it on a device.