CF min relay question.

Colin

Nov 19, 2013, 4:50:05 PM11/19/13
to commandfusi...@googlegroups.com
I'm using the relays on a CF mini to trigger lighting on an existing building system. I'm having some trouble coming up with the proper command for an all off. In order to get the all off the the other system I need to open relay 3. The trouble is that relay 3 may or may not be closed at the time of the command. I would like to set the command so that the relay will open if its closed or will pulse on briefly to get the open relay (the lighting system works on the rising and falling edge). I noted in the wiki that a SET command will override a pulse. Is the reverse true of a pulse command sent when the relay is SET closed?

Thanks for the help.

Colin

Jarrod Bell

Nov 19, 2013, 5:39:42 PM11/19/13
to commandfusi...@googlegroups.com
There is no command to pulse a relay open, only closed. There is a toggle option to simply toggle the relay state - maybe that will work for you?

Regards,

Jarrod Bell
CommandFusion
www.commandfusion.com