IR Learner

已查看 17 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

Andy Greaves

未读,
2014年6月10日 04:56:202014/6/10
收件人 commandfusi...@googlegroups.com
Hi All,

I downloaded the IR Learner software yesterday. I don't have the CF learner, but I have four others, one being what I used to use with ControlFX/Command Fusion.

I can't seem to get any of them doing anything at all. Is the software locked down just to the IR learner you sell now?

I will probably order a learner at some point but not on its own as the shipping costs make me cry myself to sleep.

I wonder if as a temp alternative, whether the older software is available (I'm not sure of the version but it would have been 2-3 years ago).

Thanks

Andy.

Jarrod Bell

未读,
2014年6月10日 05:07:292014/6/10
收件人 commandfusi...@googlegroups.com
What exactly are you trying to do with the learning software? If you actually want to learn IR codes, you must use our IR learner.
If you want to create new functions from CCF pronto hex format codes, then you just copy/paste from your other learners software.

Both methods will result in an IR file that you can use with our hardware.

Regards,

Jarrod Bell
CommandFusion
www.commandfusion.com

Andy Greaves

未读,
2014年6月10日 05:36:292014/6/10
收件人 commandfusi...@googlegroups.com
Yes I actually want to learn codes directly from a remote.

One of the learners was supplied by ControlFX and was used with Command Fusion software, although I can't remember which version.

All of them say they are connected to a device although I suspect it's telling me it's connected to a USB-serial converter rather than the actual learner.

Is old CF learner software available?

Andy.

Jarrod Bell

未读,
2014年6月10日 07:59:322014/6/10
收件人 commandfusi...@googlegroups.com
Our IR Learner software has never worked with any other learner than our own comprehensive USB IR Learner.
I'm not sure what software you might be confusing ours with, but it has definitely never worked with learning from any other devices that our own.

Perhaps ControlFX themselves provided you with some other software that worked with their (most likely Global Cache) branded learner.

Our software will say "connected" once it opens the COM port, but that has no relation to if the communication protocol is as expected.

Regards,

Jarrod Bell
CommandFusion
www.commandfusion.com

Andy Greaves

未读,
2014年6月10日 10:39:292014/6/10
收件人 commandfusi...@googlegroups.com
hmmm, strange!

I'll email you a picture of it.

I'll also have a look through old laptop files to see if I can find the software.

Andy.

回复全部
回复作者
转发