Broken CF-MINI due to firmware update

Mohamad Zain Aziz

Jun 12, 2014, 12:53:23 AM6/12/14
to commandfusi...@googlegroups.com
Due to failed firmware update, the CF-MINI has the Prog,RS232 and Status all lit up.

I have made a serial connection to the CF-MINI and verified communication to my Laptop as when the CF-MINI is rebooted, the data response was captured by the System Commander.

The CF-MINI however cannot be discovered by the System Commander.

I tried single firmware update via the manual option, but with no success. The log shows that the CF-MINI does not respond to the initial GOBOOT command during the firmware update.

Look forward to your assistance.

Regards

Zain

Jarrod Bell

Jun 12, 2014, 1:08:15 AM6/12/14
to commandfusi...@googlegroups.com
Hi Zain,

Please contact us on skype, username 'CommandFusion', so we can setup a teamviewer session.

Regards,

Jarrod Bell
CommandFusion
www.commandfusion.com

Mohamad Zain Aziz

Jun 16, 2014, 11:55:23 PM6/16/14
to commandfusi...@googlegroups.com
Hi Jarrod,

any progress?

Regards

Zain

Aaron Green

Jun 16, 2014, 11:58:17 PM6/16/14
to commandfusi...@googlegroups.com
Hi Zain,

Did you add Jarrod to Skype as he requested?

He is currently on his way to the USA for InfoComm so will not be on here much for the next week. I will get one of the other support guys to provide assistance, they will probably have further questions for you.

Aaron

Mohamad Zain Aziz

Jun 17, 2014, 12:02:35 AM6/17/14
to commandfusi...@googlegroups.com
Hi Aaron,

We were on Skype. He wanted to have the firmware engineers to look into the issue.

Regards

Zain

Aaron Green

Jun 17, 2014, 12:03:08 AM6/17/14
to commandfusi...@googlegroups.com
Ok thanks, I have asked them to touch base with you asap.

WeeHau Kang

Jun 17, 2014, 12:16:06 AM6/17/14
to commandfusi...@googlegroups.com
Hi Zain,

I am firmware engineer from CF team and would like to solve this issue with you through skype. Can you add my skype username "KANGWEEHAU" ?