CF Mini - Firmware Update - Can't see mini

Darren Vollmer

Sep 29, 2014, 11:58:06 PM9/29/14
to commandfusi...@googlegroups.com
Whilst trying to update my CF Mini with the latest firmware, the process reported success but the Mini is no longer viewable in System Commander.  Have tried factory resetting the mini with no success.

Jarrod Bell

Sep 30, 2014, 12:04:56 AM9/30/14
to commandfusi...@googlegroups.com
This sounds like a similar case another user had recently - the problem turned out that the LAN Bridge firmware was loaded into the CF Mini by mistake.
We are investigating the cause, but for quickest resolution, please make yourself available on skype and let us know your username, then we can run through the procedure to get the correct firmware loaded onto it.

Regards,

Jarrod Bell
CommandFusion
www.commandfusion.com

On 30/09/2014 1:58 pm, Darren Vollmer wrote:
Whilst trying to update my CF Mini with the latest firmware, the process reported success but the Mini is no longer viewable in System Commander.  Have tried factory resetting the mini with no success.

Darren Vollmer

Sep 30, 2014, 12:46:57 AM9/30/14
to commandfusi...@googlegroups.com, jar...@commandfusion.com
forgot my skype username...

on it under dgvollmer right now (if you have me on your skype list let me know what my username is...