Spring terminal block

Tabata Masahiro

Jun 20, 2015, 9:49:26 PM6/20/15
to commandfusi...@googlegroups.com

Regarding the 4pin block connector for CF-Mini, MOD-IO8 etc....
I like "screwed shut" type , like a CF Link Block connector rather than spring type.

Therefore we are using this connector to convert from  twist cable to solid one.
http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/31QbIz7RUFL.jpg

Do you know the product number which is same as 4pin 3.5mm spring but "screwed shut type" ?

Jarrod Bell

Jun 21, 2015, 12:11:46 AM6/21/15
to commandfusi...@googlegroups.com
Screw terminal plugs will not fit stacked connectors because they are much taller in size and would block ports that are above/below each other.

Regards,

Jarrod Bell
CommandFusion
www.commandfusion.com