Other question

Deiby Rojas Montero

Jun 1, 2012, 2:32:59 AM6/1/12
to commandfusi...@googlegroups.com
Is possible create rules IF, ELSE, and Conditional Values from CF Mini or LAN Bridge.????

For Example.

I have a Rule IF time 20:00 (Send Message)Power ON Lights, but IF Push Button to 17:00 the Rule IF time 20:00 Power ON Lights not execute Nothing.

THX

Jarrod Bell

Jun 1, 2012, 2:41:18 AM6/1/12
to commandfusi...@googlegroups.com
You cannot do if/else type logic in rules, it's just string matching. So "when this event happens, run this macro".

Scheduling is only available in the LAN Bridge, and requires a firmware update being released very soon.

Jarrod

Mike Power

Jarrod Bell

May 19, 2014, 7:35:13 PM5/19/14
to commandfusi...@googlegroups.com
Yes we plan to expand the rules engine to incorporate more powerful logic. Sorry but I cannot provide a timeline for release at this stage.

Regards,

Jarrod Bell
CommandFusion
www.commandfusion.com

Roy

Aug 25, 2019, 1:24:42 PM8/25/19
to CommandFusion Hardware
Five years waiting. Any news about conditionals rules?

Regards
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to commandfusion-hardware+unsub...@googlegroups.com.

Jarrod Bell

Aug 25, 2019, 7:26:41 PM8/25/19
to commandfusi...@googlegroups.com
The current LAN Bridge hardware cannot support the new conditional logic engine.

The CF Solo controller, released a few years ago, has a much more powerful logic engine, with conditional expressions and user variables:
http://commandfusion.com/hardware/solo

Regards,

Jarrod Bell
CommandFusion