The next CHUG meeting will be on June 14

1 view

megbert

May 18, 2012, 10:02:23 AM5/18/12
to GIS Colorado Health Users Group (CHUG)
The presentation:
Denver’s Community Health Assessment:
Using Maps to Describe the Health of a Community

The presenters:
Emily McCormick, Kirsten Wall, Michele Shimomura, Theresa Mickiewicz
Denver Public Health and Denver Environmental Health

The date:
Thursday, June 14, 1:00-2:30

Please visit the CHUG website for more information.

http://emaps.dphe.state.co.us/gis/chug.html

Mark.

Melanie.A...@kp.org

May 18, 2012, 10:22:07 AM5/18/12
to coloradopubliche...@googlegroups.com
Mark,

Good morning!  I went to the website looking for a WebEx.  Will WebEx/webinars be an option?  I would like to participate but cannot make it to the meeting in-person.

Thanks,
Melanie
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Melanie A. Stopponi, MPA, MCHES | Project Manager | Nursing Services | Kaiser Permanente Colorado
PO Box 378066 | Denver, CO 80237-8066 |
( (303) 636-2988 |È(303) 990-4575 | 7 (303) 636-2997 | * Melanie.A...@kp.org

NOTICE TO RECIPIENT:  If you are not the intended recipient of this e-mail, you are prohibited from sharing, copying, or otherwise using or disclosing its contents.  If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately by reply e-mail and permanently delete this e-mail and any attachments without reading, forwarding or saving them.  Thank you.

Mark.

m egbert

From:        megbert <meg...@gmail.com>
To:        "GIS Colorado Health Users Group (CHUG)" <ColoradopublicHe...@googlegroups.com>