CHUG Meeting on November 29

megbert

Nov 13, 2012, 11:20:27 AM11/13/12
to ColoradopublicHe...@googlegroups.com, Deb Thomas, Devon Williford
The GIS Colorado Health Users Group (CHUG) will be meeting at CDPHE on November 29, from 1:00 to 2:30pm.  We will be meeting in the CDPHE Board Room.

The presentation will discuss "Strategic Placement of Automated External Defibrillators (AEDs) in Denver High-Risk Neighborhoods".  The presenters are Comilla Sasson and Ariann Nassel (See attached flyer for details).

This is a must-see presentation!!!

I am trying to put together a video conferencing option for those you who can't attend in person.  I will post an update as soon as I know for sure.

Sorry for the late notice.

Mark.

Mark Egbert
GIS Coordinator
Colorado Department of Public Health and Environment.
GIS and Health User Group Meeting_11_29_2012.pdf

megbert

Nov 27, 2012, 9:53:36 AM11/27/12
to ColoradopublicHe...@googlegroups.com, Deb Thomas, Devon Williford
This is a reminder.  Don't forget the CHUG meeting on Nov 29 from 1 to 2:30!!! (the flyer is attached to this discussion thread)

The CDPHE board room is on 5th floor.  Sign in at guard desk and he will give you a temp badge to get in.  If you have trouble finding us, my cell no. is 303-918-7493.

The meeting will be on livestream.  This is the website:

Again.  Don't hesitate to call if you have any questions!!

Mark.

Mark Egbert
GIS Coordinator
Colorado Department of Public Health and Environment

~~