Fwd: [CSA Day] Download the CSA Day 2017 Promotional Package

CSA Network UK

Jan 26, 2017, 7:07:43 AM1/26/17
to CSAnet...@googlegroups.com, wales-community-suppor...@googlegroups.com
Hello

I am just forwarding some info about CSA Day in the US.

I just wondered how many CSA would be interested in doing a CSA sign up day in the UK - possibly on 1 March 2017.

As with the US event we could provide a logo, sample press releases, etc. but it would be up to you to promote and share on Facebook to try to get more local people to sign up to your CSA.

We could also possibly do a webinar on getting for Facebook traffic and hits on your website.

Let us know if you are interested.

Thanks
Maresa