How do you sell your membership?

lostforwords6

May 8, 2016, 7:24:19 PM5/8/16
to CSA Network UK
Hi everyone,

We're just starting up our CSA this year and we're wondering how you all go about selling your membership? We can't find any online marketplace for that sort of product so do you do it by a downloadable form with BACS details or via Paypal?

Any input would be greatly appreciated as I've spent far too long researching this online with little success!

Hope to hear from some of you,

Joe Hurry
--------------
Gerlan Bach CSA

L Creen

May 10, 2016, 2:35:09 AM5/10/16
to CSA Network UK
We do it with an online form and with our BACS details on our page... check out http://www.schoolfarmcsa.org.uk/membership/membership-form/

Good luck!
Laura

lostforwords6

May 10, 2016, 6:33:35 PM5/10/16
to CSA Network UK
Hi Laura,

Thanks for getting in touch. Your website is full of great wording and is a brilliant example of how to be friendly but also honest and straightforward. We will likely adapt much of what you've written and follow suit!

Also you are one of the only no dig CSA's along with us. So that's rather cool.

Thanks for responding. Hopefully one day we can come for a visit.