The CSA Network UK needs you!

CSA Network UK

Sep 28, 2017, 9:47:28 AM9/28/17
to Wales Community Supported Agriculture Group /Ffermio Gyda Pobl, CSAnet...@googlegroups.com

Hi

Our current grant funding for the CSA Network UK from the Esmee Fairbairn Foundation is coming to an end soon and to help us to secure more funding we need to recruit more CSA farm members, individuals and organisational supporters.

Your support will enable us to continue to promote a fairer, more transparent model of food production, where the risks and rewards are shared, and to provide advice and assistance to CSA farms across the UK.

Signing up as an CSA farm member or individual supporter starts at  just £25 a year.

Members and supporters get a great range of discounts from LandBaseCharles Dowding- No Dig GardeningGreen BooksHodmedodEmpire Farm and Northern Polytunnels

Over the last two years we have launched a mentoring programme supporting 15 CSA farms, organised a national CSA farm open day, held training and networking events at CSA farms all over the country,  campaigned to ensure CSAs are taken into account in post Brexit food and farming policies and helped raised awareness of CSA through our website, social media, and in the national press. Sadly if we don't secure more funding some of our activities may not be able to continue.

If you're not already a members of the network please consider joining now so that we can continue this valuable work http://bit.ly/CSAjoin2017

If you are not able to sign up online you can also pay by bank transfer or cheque.

Thanks

Maresa

--
Maresa Bossano | CSA Network UK Co-ordinator