Places to stay in Oxford

CSA Network UK

Nov 20, 2015, 10:02:21 AM11/20/15
to CSAnet...@googlegroups.com
Hi

I am just emailing as I wondered if anyone who lived in or near Oxford had a spare bedroom or knew of anyone who has one which would be available during the Oxford Real Farming Conference 6-7 January 2016.

We have some European CSAs coming over and I am looking for places for them to stay. We can pay - I just thought it would be nicer than them staying in a random hostel. If anyone knows of anything send me a email.

Also if you are planning to go to the conference I recommend you book your tickets soon.

Thanks
Maresa

--
Maresa Bossano | CSA Network UK Co-ordinator