Mentoring

CSA Network UK

Mar 2, 2016, 3:47:43 PM3/2/16
to CSAnet...@googlegroups.com
Are you running a new or existing CSA that would benefit from low cost mentoring advice? We are currently applying to Awards for All for funding to subsidise our mentoring programme but need to provide specific case studies showing why our project is needed and what problem the CSAs are aiming to solve at a local level. If you are interested in being involved in the project please let us know - sorry this funding covers England only

--
Maresa Bossano | CSA Network UK Co-ordinator

CSA Network UK

Mar 3, 2016, 6:29:46 AM3/3/16
to CSAnet...@googlegroups.com
Hello

Are you a new or existing CSA that would benefit from lower cost mentoring advice?

We are currently applying to Awards for All for funding to subsidise our mentoring programme but need to provide specific case studies showing why our project is needed and what problem the CSAs are aiming to solve at a local level.

If you are interested in being involved in the project please let us know - sorry this funding covers England only.

Thanks
Maresa

Richard Higgins

Mar 3, 2016, 7:24:06 AM3/3/16
to CSAnet...@googlegroups.com
Hi Maressa

I'm not sure what 'lower cost mentoring advice' is, but we could offer
training on how the HH-2 system works, for organic farming so that
there are no pests or diseases in the crops or the animals. If the
funding would cover that too.

Regards

Richard
 Well End Micro-farm CSA
07983 439 171

For more information and resources on CSA visit www.csainfo.org.uk

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "CSA Network UK" group.