Fwd: Sims Hill Shared Harvest request for noticeboard

CSA Network UK

Jan 26, 2017, 7:01:22 AM1/26/17
to CSAnet...@googlegroups.com, wales-community-suppor...@googlegroups.com

Dear Growers

Our CSA Sims Hill Shared Harvest in Bristol has raised some money and we are now looking into buying a small 50-60hp old tractor and various implements. We are especially looking for a small simple two row module planting machine and an interrow cultivator or steerage hoe. We are also interested in a small muck spreader, rotovator, harrows and trailers. If you have any equipment for sale or know a good dealer or farm that might have some for sale, please contact me under 07720800725 or miriam...@outlook.com.  Thank you for your help!!

Miriam Schoen
Sims Hill shared Harvest
Farm Manager
07720800725

--
Maresa Bossano | CSA Network UK Co-ordinator

Ben Raskin

Jan 26, 2017, 9:22:41 AM1/26/17
to CSAnet...@googlegroups.com

worth posting on OGA web forum too if you are members

For more information and resources on CSA visit www.csainfo.org.uk

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "CSA Network UK" group.