Saltar al primer mensaje no leído

CSA Network UK

no leída,
9 mar 2016, 14:43:199/3/16
a wales-community-suppor...@googlegroups.com,CSAnet...@googlegroups.com

Hello

We've got a proposed date of 1 October 2016 for our first CSA Network UK open day.

This is mainly because we probably wouldn't have time to get everything organised by June/July and so wanted to wait until after the school holidays.

It is a good time for produce but not too busy on the farm. Hopefully the weather will still be ok.

We will do a follow CSA sign up day in March 2017

It is a good memorable date - it's a Saturday but events could be on the Saturday or Sunday.

We are going to call it CSA Network UK open day - as CSA still comes up as Child Support Agency in Google searches.

What does everyone think?

Thanks
Maresa
--
Maresa Bossano | CSA Network UK Co-ordinator

Nick Weir

no leída,
9 mar 2016, 14:57:119/3/16
a CSAnet...@googlegroups.com

Sounds great

Thanks

Nick

Nick Weir

Open Food Network UK

www.openfoodnetwork.org.uk

Supporting producers and communities to organise for Food Sovereignty

For more information and resources on CSA visit www.csainfo.org.uk

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "CSA Network UK" group.

Cambridge CropShare

no leída,
10 mar 2016, 11:08:0410/3/16
a CSAnet...@googlegroups.com
Great. You're right we'll have a lot of produce to show by October. We're happy to be involved!

Helen
--
See you on the farm soon!

Cropshare Crew