Please share with mailing lists

wessex...@gmail.com

May 6, 2014, 12:59:52 PM5/6/14
to CSAnet...@googlegroups.com
Dear Friends,

Nestled deep within the Wiltshire countryside lies Hazel Hill Wood, a magical 70 acre woodland education centre and retreat, with productive forestry and conservation areas and eco accommodation facilities. During 2014 we aim to pilot new innovative ways of engaging with families and young people

I attach two posters of events coming up in June for which we have a few spaces left. Further details can be found at our website www.hazelhill.org.uk or on our face book page https://www.facebook.com/HazelHillWood

For enquiries and bookings please call Kate Hill on 07787 157025 or email adven...@hazelhill.org.uk

Hazel Hill Family Event June 2014 Ver April.pdf
Teen Jun2014 pdf vn 7,3,14.pdf

Laurence Snook

May 8, 2014, 4:13:23 AM5/8/14
to CSAnet...@googlegroups.com
Great looking place, I wonder if you have plans for any forest garden? I'm looking for case studies as part of our CSA for kent.