CSA Event at Five Acre Community Farm - 25 Feb 2016

CSA Network UK

Feb 1, 2016, 1:05:44 PM2/1/16
to CSAnet...@googlegroups.com, wales-community-suppor...@googlegroups.com

Growing to Sell

The CSA Network UK and Growing Together are collaborating to deliver this event specifically designed to help community growers interested in Community Supported Agriculture (CSA).

Where: Five Acres community farm, Garden Organic, Ryton near Coventry

When: 25th February, 2016, 11am – 3.30pm

The day will include:

  • Presentations on CSA best practice,
  • How best to publicise and promote your scheme and
  • Top tips around recruiting and retaining a volunteer workforce.

We will also hear from the community growers at Five Acres Community Farm as we tour their site and learn about what has worked well (and not so well!) for their project.

Lunch will be provided and there will be plenty of opportunities to network with like – minded delegates throughout the day.

Whether you are just setting up or looking at ways in which you can optimise your existing scheme, this one day learning event could well be for you.

Click here for more details and to register.

--
Maresa Bossano | CSA Network UK Co-ordinator