Exciting community organic growing job opportunity on the Gower peninsula

tom okane

Jan 9, 2015, 11:18:34 AM1/9/15
to Ant Flanagan, Ceri Evans, Rupert email, h-e...@hotmail.co.uk, Gerald Miles, Karen Jones, david hanham, hawk smith, Lancey, Steve, Matthews, Steve, Ainger Scanlon, scott blytt jordens, Sol Blytt Jordens, witchhazel wildwood, dafy...@hotmail.co.uk, j...@aber.ac.uk, Rachel Harries, CSAnet...@googlegroups.com, Wales-community-suppor...@googlegroups.com, abi...@farmgarden.org.uk, biodynamic assos, Groundspring Network, Ella Hashemi, Sophia Campbell, Sarah OKane, barney okane, Chris Dow, suzy....@swansea.gov.uk, kath okane, bobmattingly...@gmail.com, Jerome Flynn, Eilan Loveridge, eila...@hotmail.com, clivewi...@gmail.com, Horsley, Jo, bethm...@hotmail.com, Amanda Owen, Mason, Adam, Kai Lange, yogapa...@gmail.com, Tao Wimbush, Martin Large, nigel chap, simon fairlie, Laura Cammish (PlasDwbl), laura...@gmail.com, Michael Howard, Helen Elton, Grey, Helen, Helen Nicholas, ainet...@hotmail.com, rossi...@onetel.com, Jodie Pritchard, Lucie Taylor, Tess Fitzpatrick, Geoff Thomas, Alex Wood, roset...@hotmail.co.uk, georgina harding, stuart griffin, Leah Millinship, Leah Millinship, br...@btinternet.com, judedav...@yahoo.co.uk, Clarity hoffmann, Andy Oram, andrew aldron, Martin Kelly, Eleanor Norton, John Whiten, joel trinder, kateh...@fsmail.net, san...@hotmail.co.uk
Are you 16 to 24 & living in Wales?

Do you want to be employed in an exciting new community supported agriculture project on the Gower Peninsula?

We're looking for someone who is passionate about sustainable growing, seeking to learn more & willing to work hard.

The post starts on 31st march 2015 & is funded for 6 months by Jobs Growth Wales. Beyond this we hope to continue employment from our own revenue.

Cae Tân is a newly established biodynamic CSA, which will be growing for 40 households as well as providing volunteering & learning opportunities to a range of youth, adult & school groups.

The successful applicant will be involved in all aspects of production & much of the social educational work.

We are based on a beautiful secluded site, yet close to a good size town & the stunning Gower coast.

If you want to apply go to careerswales.com website, sign up with them, go to the Jobs and Training tab and click onto the Jobs Growth Wales section.  Enter 28070 into the Reference ID box and the job advert will come up where you can apply.

CLOSING DATE 6TH FEB

PLEASE FORWARD TO ANY RELEVANT PEOPLE & NETWORKS

If you want to find out more, then call Tom on 07791696848 or email cae...@gowerpower.coop

Otherwise have a look at the website www.gowerpower.coop/caetan or come to one of our events, see www.gowerpower.coop/events/

Tom O'Kane Cae Tân csa / 07791696848 / www.gowerpower.coop