Examples of ISP CSAs needed by Friday

Rachel Harries

May 1, 2014, 4:20:34 AM5/1/14
to CSAnet...@googlegroups.com

Hi there

Mike Perry from the Plunkett Foundation is looking for examples of CSA’s that are IPS Community Benefit Societies (NOT Coops) so that they can challenge the HMRC about the new social investment tax relief.

Agricultural production is excluded but they’ve  met recently to try and find a way through this.  Mikle needs contributions to a spread sheet CSAs that fit the bill as a social enterprise under their definition (a community benefit society, a CIC and a trading charity)? They are just trying to give them a range of examples to help build their understanding. Ideally under 5 hectares,

He needs this information by Friday!

I’ve saved his spreadsheet here:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Atc0cB6pNF9RdEp1QUdaYVJ4TGlJNTZwNU1pbzZObFE&usp=sharing

If you are a CSA IPS could you add your details to it? I’ve added a couple that I think qualify.

Many thanks,

Rachel

Rachel Harries | Soil Association |  South Plaza, Marlborough Street |  Bristol BS1 3NX | t: 0117 987 4601 | m: 07795 528926 | Twitter: @rachel_harries

Want a daily update on all things food and farming? Sign up to Today’s News here: http://bit.ly/1hIyEpN

Follow us on twitter  Find us on facebook  Watch us on YouTube  Find us on flickr  Read our blogs  Join google+