Fwd: Food event listings with Locavore Magazine

CSA Network UK

Jul 7, 2017, 9:30:43 AM7/7/17
to wales-community-suppor...@googlegroups.com, CSAnet...@googlegroups.com

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Locavore Magazine <loca...@locavoremagazine.co>
Date: Fri, Jul 7, 2017 at 11:14 AM
Subject: Food event listings with Locavore Magazine
To: csanet...@gmail.com

Hello,

I’m writing to tell you about Locavore Magazine (www.locavoremagazine.co ) and our online events calendar. It’s a free-to-use, events listings service that will allow you to spread the word about any courses or events that you are hosting or organising.

To be listed, your event needs to be about food; farming, growing, cooking, retailing, hosting, learning – and ideally should be focused on slow, seasonal, sustainable and local. You can add as many events as you’d like (if you add several, just give us a few days to process them all). Your event will normally appear online within 48 hours of submission. You can also send us a logo and pics for your events.

You can add your events at the following link - http://locavoremagazine.co/events/submit-new-event/

Types of event might be courses, seminars, festivals, markets, conferences, family days, foraging, exhibitions, arts & culture, growing & gardening, talks and lectures, wild play, etc. If you have any queries, just email me.

If you become a regular user, we will set up templates for repeated & standard info and store logos so you won’t have to input the same data each time.

Please share this info with your network. I hope you find it useful. We can supply you with a unique discount code to give to your followers and mailing list which will provide them with a 10% discount on subscriptions and copy sales and you with 10% of everything sold using the code. Email us for a code.

We’re also looking for editorial ideas for the print magazine and online bloggers – suggestions gratefully received.

We look forward to hearing from you.

All the best, Gavin

Gavin Markham
Managing Editor - Locavore Magazine

gavin.markham@locavoremagazine.co
Connect on LinkedIn

www.locavoremagazine.co

Twitter: @LocavoreMag

Like Locavore Magazine on Facebook

Locavore Magazine is published by The Green Guide Ltd, Unit 39 Containerville, 35 Corbridge Crescent, London E2 9EZ United Kingdom

This e-mail is confidential. If it is not for you, please accept our apologies. Please do not disclose, copy or distribute information in this e-mail nor take any action in reliance on its contents: to do so may be unlawful. Please inform us that this message has gone astray before deleting it. Thank you for your co-operation.

We make every effort to keep our network free from viruses. However you do need to check this e-mail and any attachments to it for viruses as we can take no responsibility for any computer virus which may be transferred by way of this e-mail.

--
Maresa Bossano | CSA Network UK Co-ordinator