AGM

CSA Network UK

Oct 6, 2016, 10:51:36 a.m.2016-10-06
to CSA Network board and staff, wales-community-suppor...@googlegroups.com, CSAnet...@googlegroups.com

Hello

Just to let everyone know our AGM is now confirmed to be taking place at Brighton Earthship on Saturday 12 November 11am - 4pm and will include a tour of Fork & Dig It CSA.

I think Tony might be able to organise lifts from Wales.

I'll send more info about speakers on the day soon.

If any CSAs would like to do a presentation on your activities over the last year please let us know - it would be great to hear from as many of our members as possible.

Also we are looking for new board members - if you are interested please get in touch.

Thanks
Maresa

--
Maresa Bossano | CSA Network UK Co-ordinator

Cambridge CropShare

Oct 6, 2016, 5:15:37 p.m.2016-10-06
to CSAnet...@googlegroups.com
Hi Maresa,

I'd be happy to come to this - will ask the other CropShare organisers too, and between us we can sort someone to do a presentation on Cambridge CropShare.

I think I looked into CSA board membership before and I would have time and really enjoy being involved, so I would be up for that, do I have to get nominated by existing members or?

Thanks alot

Helen x

For more information and resources on CSA visit www.csainfo.org.uk

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "CSA Network UK" group.

See you on the farm soon!

Cropshare Crew

Check out our blog http://cambridge.cropshare.org.uk/

Follow us on Twitter @CamCropShare
Like us on Facebook

Mick Marston

Oct 10, 2016, 9:04:50 a.m.2016-10-10
to csanet...@googlegroups.com

Apologies ,from Gibside Community Farm ,can I make an next year to help organise the event UP north enjoy   mick

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "CSA Network UK" group.

Garry Jenkins

Oct 10, 2016, 10:09:35 a.m.2016-10-10
to CSAnet...@googlegroups.com

Mick

Your message missing a word?

Garry

Charlotte Barry

Oct 11, 2016, 1:23:01 p.m.2016-10-11
to Maresa Bossano, CSA Network board and staff, CSAnet...@googlegroups.com, wales-community-suppor...@googlegroups.com

Hi Maresa

Just to say I will be at the AGM.

Charlotte

Ben Raskin

Oct 12, 2016, 4:24:41 a.m.2016-10-12
to Charlotte Barry, Maresa Bossano, CSA Network board and staff, CSAnet...@googlegroups.com, wales-community-suppor...@googlegroups.com

sorry, yes me too. Might be bringing the family down so not sure what I can offer in terms of the lift share.