Research opportunity in Italy

CSA Network UK

Oct 29, 2015, 8:23:33 AM10/29/15
to CSAnet...@googlegroups.com
Hello

Please get in touch if anyone would be interested in this opportunity.

In RuralHub we try to provide solutions, both technological and organizational, aimed at the sustainability of the business concerned with agriculture of quality.

We are writing to you today, because inspired by your research supporting the CSA (the program Making Local Food Work within the program Big Lottery) we are trying to build a prototype of CSA within a community that we have been following for years: a group of young people is working to recover native seeds of ancient grains.

We'd like to offer a scholarship to a researcher for yours being to help us out next July to figure out how to set up a possible prototype of CSA for the community of Caselle in Pittari.

We would cover all the travel expenses, room and board in exchange of a feasibility study; our strong will is to support these young people in their recover of ancient seeds.

Hoping that this might be of your interest, we shall remain in touch to understand what kind of data or relevant information your staff might need to design and implement a usable prototype.

Thank you in advance,

Best regards,

Alex Giordano

Scientific Director RuralHub

--
Maresa Bossano | CSA Network UK Co-ordinator