Street Goat Crowdfunding: One Week Left!!!

Nick Weir

Dec 17, 2015, 8:14:10 AM12/17/15
to ni...@nickweir.co.uk

Hello Friends!

Street Goat have one week to go on our crowdfunding and we still need to raise £4000! We really need your help to do this!

Our dream is to start co-operative urban goat farms in Bristol. We'll use marginal and difficult land, land that is overgrown and covered in weeds: perfect goat food. We'll support communities to come together, sharing the costs, responsibilities and the milk!
Find out more here: www.streetgoat.co.uk (there's a fun 3 minute film to get the message across quickly)

So far we've raised £5000 of our £9000 target. Thanks to everyone who has supported so far! We have 119 backers which, compared to other projects, is a HUGE number of backers. It shows that our support is genuinely coming from the community and the grassroots. There is a desire and a power from the people, but with a huge number of small doantions we need to spread our project further to reach our goal.

Can you help support Street Goat?
- Donate if you can! www.crowdfunder.co.uk/street-goat
- Share with anyone you know that might be able to support us. Small and large donations are both very welcome. If you know anyone that might support the project, please share!

We have great rewards available if it would help you or anyone you know pledge a little more:
- A Foraging and herbal medicine walk: £50
- A Special invite to our supporters party, with great local music, food, and local beer and cider. It'll be a great night in early summer next year! £25
- Woodworking courses: build a milking stool £75 or learn roundwood timber framing £120
- A holistic massage in a blissful Bristol location: £60

Thanks so much for your support. We really want to create change by connecting people with new and sustainable ways to create our food system. Help us make this a reality!

Nick