CSA Network UK open day

CSA Network UK

Jul 1, 2016, 8:09:27 AM7/1/16
to CSA Network board and staff, CSAnet...@googlegroups.com, wales-community-suppor...@googlegroups.com

Hello

This is just a reminder about CSA Network UK open day on 1 October 2016.

We now have a page on our website where you can enter details of your event https://www.communitysupportedagriculture.org.uk/csa-network-uk-open-day/

We will then create a list of events around the country which will link back to our online map of CSAs.

We are just having our resources designed now so hopefully they will be printed in August and we can send them out to your in September.

We are planning to have posters, banners, postcards - and colouring in sheets for younger visitors - is there anything else that would be useful? - nb we haven't got a huge budget!

Please add your event soon if you already know what you are planning.

Thanks
Maresa

--
Maresa Bossano | CSA Network UK Co-ordinator