Canalside CSA Trip - limited spaces available

Rachel Harries

Jan 28, 2015, 12:34:26 PM1/28/15
to CSAnet...@googlegroups.com

Hi CSAers

The Welsh contingent of CSAs are visiting Canalside on 14 Feb and there are a few spaces available if would like to come along. The afternoon session on the Wales CSA movement and constitution is for the Welsh CSAs only.

Funding means that travel bursaries are only available if you are from Wales but do get in touch with Rupert if you’d like to come too.

All the best, Rachel

Rachel Harries | Work days: Mon – Thurs  | Soil Association | t: 0117 987 4601 | m: 07795 528926 | Twitter: @rachel_harries