Fresh Start Land Enterprise Horticulture Academy

CSA Network UK

Jun 17, 2016, 6:57:03 AM6/17/16
to CSAnet...@googlegroups.com
There are still some places left on the Fresh Start Land Enterprise Horticulture Academy that is happening in the south west, starting July. Great chance to learn about the business side of setting up a growing enterprise - including CSA! Any new applications need to be in ASAP though.

http://freshstartlandenterprise.org.uk/wp-content/uploads/2016/05/Final-Horticulture-Academy-flyer-5th-May-2016.pdf

--
Maresa Bossano | CSA Network UK Co-ordinator

Richard Higgins

Jun 18, 2016, 1:07:42 AM6/18/16
to CSAnet...@googlegroups.com, Alison Appiah
Dear Maressa

Like the Fresh start Land Enterprizes, can we advertise on the CSA web site our Fertility Making courses for CSA members?

At the Oxford Real Farming Conference I noticed how many young people were interested
to start a CSA but were saying they didn't know how to start or what to do.  I presented there in 2013.

Best regards

Richard Higgins
Well End micro-farm CSA
Partnered with ARC Ghana
Partnered  with NorgesVel International Development
Clusa and the Swedish Co-operative Centre, Mozambique
Co chair WG05: The Sustainable Sanitation Alliance, Germany
Chairman. The Good Gardeners International (Reg. Charity)
An Innovation Farm - NIAB
Speaker on behalf of the Soil Association and ORFC.,
Founder: Bio Fertile Farming Consultancy for GGI.,
Member of the All-Party Parliamentary debate on Agroecology.
Agricultural researcher and advisor to:
The McCarrison Society (nutrition), CRS.,
The Island of Bermuda
The Kingdom of Busoga, Uganda and
The Plum Village complex, South West France.
registered IMPORTER OF HOSS TOOLS USA

For more information and resources on CSA visit www.csainfo.org.uk

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "CSA Network UK" group.

CSA Network UK

Jun 20, 2016, 8:55:05 AM6/20/16
to CSAnet...@googlegroups.com, Alison Appiah
Hi Richard

As I've mentioned before I think we don't really advertise other courses on our website but we are happy to share links on Facebook page and in this Google group for relevant courses. I think your courses have already be posted on both - but if you ever want anything posted just send us a link to share.

Thanks
Maresa

Richard Higgins

Jun 22, 2016, 1:08:01 AM6/22/16
to CSAnet...@googlegroups.com
Our course is about how to run a CSA!

I don't see any links on your web site, please can you direct us to them, so we can see them
and where they are posted.

Regards

Richard
Well End CSA