Fwd: £50K available

1 view

Tony Little

May 23, 2018, 7:09:13 AM5/23/18
to CSA Network UK
Hello Maresa

Hope all is well.

I'm on the committee of the OGA (for now anyway - In the process of stepping down for this as well!), and they are looking for someone to help prepare a funding bid - see below. Thought this might be just up your street, if you fancy a couple of days extra work (I,e. on top your existing CSA work)

Let know if you're interested and I'll put you in touch with Antonia who is leading it from the OGA end

Best wishes

Tony