Wanted trainee for Transition Turriefield in the Shetlands

CSA Network UK

Apr 19, 2016, 2:20:04 PM4/19/16
to CSAnet...@googlegroups.com, wales-community-suppor...@googlegroups.com, Penny
I am just forwarding this message on behalf of Transition Turriefield

They have been let down badly with their trainee for this season and wondered if any groups had had too many applicants. Perhaps they had plenty of choice and turned down someone they thought deserved a place but couldn't take them on as well? I know it's a long shot that the person is still looking for something, but thought I'd ask.

Please email Penny direct if you can help turri...@btinternet.com

--
Maresa Bossano | CSA Network UK Co-ordinator