Fwd: FW: Request for Evidence on the Benefits of Small to Medium Scale Horticulture Deadline Monday 9th April

CSA Network UK

Mar 28, 2018, 4:53:30 AM3/28/18
to CSAnet...@googlegroups.com

Request for Evidence on the Benefits of Small to Medium Scale Horticulture Deadline Monday 9th April

We know there is a fruit and vegetable deficit in the UK, both in terms of consumption and production. As part of a bid to drive up fruit and vegetable consumption and garner support for the horticultural sector we are establishing an evidence base of the benefits of small to medium scale, agro-ecological and organic horticulture.

If you have or know of literature that would contribute to this evidence base then please forward it. We are looking for evidence of social, environmental and economic benefits. Time is short. We would like the evidence to inform responses to Defra’s consultation on ‘proposals for future agricultural policy in England’, hence the 9th April deadline.

Please forward information as soon as possible to Amber Wheeler (Peas Please) at ambe...@icloud.com. Feel free to distribute this request to your contacts and if you have time to contribute to gathering and collating the evidence please get in touch. We look forward to hearing from you.

Many thanks,

--
Maresa Bossano | CSA Network UK Co-ordinator
Call for evidence for SME horticulture benefits.docx