Book now for our annual gathering and AGM

CSA Network UK

Jun 9, 2015, 12:19:24 PM6/9/15
to CSAnet...@googlegroups.com
Hello

Don't forget you've only got 2 days left to book at early bird rates for the CSA Network UK national gathering and AGM at Canalside CSA on Saturday 11 July, currently just £10 for members, normal rate is £15.

We will be having a range of workshops including topics such as policy, extending the growing season and filling the hungry gap, business planning, social impact assessment and livestock; as well as other presentations, a farm walk, plenary session on the CSA charter, and ceilidh in the evening!

Thanks
Maresa

--
Maresa Bossano | CSA Network UK Co-ordinator | Twitter: @CSANetwork