First European wide CSA Census

CSA Network UK

Oct 30, 2015, 9:21:37 AM10/30/15
to CSAnet...@googlegroups.com, wales-community-suppor...@googlegroups.com
Activists and researchers from 30 different countries have joined forces to launch the first European census on Community Supported Agriculture.

They came up with the following questionnaire that will be sent to all CSAs throughout Europe. The objective is to map the diversity of initiatives and to identify their strengths and common characteristics.

The CSA movement is being increasingly recognized as a model that can help fix the broken food system and support the transition to agroecology. This research is needed if we want to give a coherent, well-informed image of our movement.

Your experience is precious so please help us by filling in the survey by clicking on the link below. It should only take 5 to 10 minutes to fill in this questionnaire.
Thanks
Maresa

--
Maresa Bossano | CSA Network UK Co-ordinator