Save the date! CSA Network UK open day - 1 October 2016

CSA Network UK

Mar 17, 2016, 10:24:28 AM3/17/16
to CSAnet...@googlegroups.com, wales-community-suppor...@googlegroups.com
Hi everyone

If you haven't heard already we are planning to organise the first ever CSA Network UK open day on 1 October 2016.

The event is going to be like a combination of Open Farm Sunday http://www.farmsunday.org/ofs12b/home.eb and CSA day in the US http://csasignupday.com/

The main aim is to raise awareness of what community supported agriculture is and to get more people to sign up to their local CSA.

We are thinking of doing a follow up CSA sign up day in March 2017 but in order to raise awareness we think it is really important for people to be able to visit a CSA to find out what it's all about. So it would be really great if you can organise some sort of open day or event at your CSA.

It's still early days in the planning but we will be producing various promotional resources that you can use, please let us know what might be useful, e.g. poster templates, sample press releases, etc. Resources will be free for all CSA Network members. We are also thinking of doing a photo competition so we can share these on social media again to raise awareness of what CSA is all about.

I will send out a form closer to the time so that we can publish details of all the events on our website.But please save the date and let us know if you'd like to take part.

Thanks
Maresa

--
Maresa Bossano | CSA Network UK Co-ordinator