Volunteer paperwork

L Creen

Mar 24, 2014, 1:07:28 PM3/24/14
to CSAnet...@googlegroups.com
Hiya,
Does anyone have example paperwork of what they use for the safe management of volunteers?  And/or the establishment of Health and Safety stuff?
As we start into our second season I reckon it's time we started looking at all that, but it's a bit daunting if you haven't done it before.
Thanks for any help.
Laura Creen
School Farm CSA

Susie CROSBY

Mar 27, 2014, 5:02:57 AM3/27/14
to CSAnet...@googlegroups.com
Dear Laura
I work for Farnham Local Food . We are a five year old , semi urban CSA, operating with myself as a paid grower and Gavin as our first Soil Association apprentice and lots and lots of volunteer labour! We grow on 1.6 acres and supply veg all year round for 70 'sharers' (families) a week. Most of what we provide we grow ourselves with the exception of some bought in produce during the hungry gap.
I have lots of paperwork I can show you. But I am coming to visit my sister who lives in Devon this weekend, I would love to come and visit your project, would that be Ok? I can bring any info you like...........We are also just about to launch our Crowd Funding appeal and I would love to pick your brains if you have time?
All the best
Susie

Please note my new email address susiej...@gmail.com

For more information and resources on CSA visit www.csainfo.org.uk

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "CSA Network UK" group.

L Creen

Mar 27, 2014, 1:10:20 PM3/27/14
to CSAnet...@googlegroups.com
Send me an email to La...@SchoolFarmCSA.org.uk and we cam arrange to meet up.

Davon Friend

Mar 27, 2014, 7:47:17 PM3/27/14
to CSAnet...@googlegroups.com
Hi Susie,
Come visit us at Chagfarm too if you've time
We've just finished a crowdfunding project too.
Www.chagfarm.org
Cheers
Davon

Susie CROSBY

Mar 28, 2014, 8:45:16 AM3/28/14
to CSAnet...@googlegroups.com
 Hi Davon
Love to, if I get the time. Could you let me have yr phone number and I will txt if I am able to come across. susiej...@gmail.com

For more information and resources on CSA visit www.csainfo.org.uk

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "CSA Network UK" group.

Davon Friend

Mar 28, 2014, 9:00:21 AM3/28/14
to csanet...@googlegroups.com
Hi Susie,

I am on 07779652333 and my brother Sylvan is on 0777561 7563

Best regards,

Davon Friend
www.chagfarm.org
Tel. 07779652333

Attend one of our farm open days - click here
Tweet about us - click here
Watch our farm video: click here

Date: Fri, 28 Mar 2014 12:45:16 +0000
From: susie....@btinternet.com

Subject: Re: [CSANetworkUK] Volunteer paperwork

For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/CSAnetworkUK

For more information and resources on CSA visit www.csainfo.org.uk

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups "CSA Network UK" group.