It's not too late to take part in CSA Sign up Day on 1 March

CSA Network UK

Feb 21, 2017, 11:16:48 AM2/21/17
to CSAnet...@googlegroups.com, wales-community-suppor...@googlegroups.com, CSA Network board and staff
Hello

It's not too late for any farms that want to take part in CSA Sign Up Day on 1 March. This is purely a social media and publicity campaign so you do not have to organise anything! If you want to take part we can include a feature on our website and also on Instagram, Facebook, etc. But it is up to you to help spread the word! It would also be good if you could offer some sort of incentive to people who sign up. We will be sending out a packet of seeds to every new member that signs up.

This won't be suitable for every CSA and you may already have enough members but even if your not taking part it would great if you could share our posts, links to the website, and the images and text below.

Thanks
Maresa

We’re celebrating #CSADayUK on 1 March 2017.

CSA farmers across the country need your support now for a successful harvest this year.
Right now is when they are making investments in seeds, livestock, equipment, and the labour it takes to produce for our CSA.
Join a CSA and help them grow!
Everyone signing up will also received a free packet of seeds from the CSA Network UK.

--
Maresa Bossano | CSA Network UK Co-ordinator
CSADayUK_profilepic.jpg