courses for CSA's

Richard Higgins

May 16, 2016, 9:58:57 PM5/16/16
to Marresa, Marresa
Dear Maresa

Is it possible that we can post an ad on the CSA website, like this one:

On Wed, May 11, 2016 at 6:59 PM, Jade Bashford <jadeba...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi Everyone, Stroud CSA is running a really good straw bale building course. Come and see the CSA, have a little holiday in lovely surroundings and learn how to build at the same time.

If you need low cost accommodation for the week, we can ask around our members. (No promises, but they are a nice lot).

Jade

If anyone is interested and want to find out more, click the "Register Online" button below.
-- Bruno

We have our monthly course on HH-2 type composting for fertility making on any soil type
using all cooked food waste, veg waste and other animal wastes - all rendered pathogen free
in 30 days.

Best regards

Richard Higgins
Well End Micro-farm CSA