Trainee Opportunity at Cae Tan CSA for 2018

tom okane

Dec 6, 2017, 3:18:28 AM12/6/17
Hello, would it be possible to advertise this through your networks / websites please?

Trainee Opportunity with Cae Tan CSA for the 2018 Season
We are looking for a hard working person to join our team from April 1st 2018 until the end of October. You will be taking part in all aspects of sowing, growing, crop care & harvesting for our 110 member households. There is also the opportunity to engage in work with local schools, take part in member socials, fundraisers & work alongside a range of volunteers. We will provide living accommodation & costs. Based on the beautiful Gower Peninsula. For more info email t...@caetancsa.org See our short film on www.caetancsa.org
Closing date 19/01/18.

Tom O'Kane Cae Tân csa / 07791696848 / www.caetancsa.org