Celebrate England Funding

CSA Network UK

Oct 13, 2016, 5:33:43 AM10/13/16
to CSA Network board and staff, wales-community-suppor...@googlegroups.com, CSAnet...@googlegroups.com
Hello

The Big Lottery have got a new stream of funding called Celebrate England to support community events. I am planning to apply for funding to support next years CSA Network UK open day so let me know if there is anything in particular we should get funding for, apart from publicity materials, eg we could apply for a small bursary to give to each CSA taking part. Also it may be worth CSAs applying for if you have any other events planned over the year.

Thanks
Maresa

--
Maresa Bossano | CSA Network UK Co-ordinator

CSA Network UK

Oct 13, 2016, 5:34:13 AM10/13/16
to CSA Network board and staff, wales-community-suppor...@googlegroups.com, CSAnet...@googlegroups.com

CSA Network UK

Oct 13, 2016, 6:49:37 AM10/13/16
to CSA Network board and staff, wales-community-suppor...@googlegroups.com, CSAnet...@googlegroups.com
ps sorry I just realised that as with other Big Lottery funding this only covers England - but I am not sure if there is a Wales equivalent

CSA Network UK

Oct 13, 2016, 8:22:23 AM10/13/16
to Sarah Collick, CSA Network board and staff, wales-community-suppor...@googlegroups.com, CSAnet...@googlegroups.com
Great thanks

Sorry I didn't mean to offend any of our Welsh CSAs, I always assume everything will cover Wales, although the clue to this one was in the title!

On Thu, Oct 13, 2016 at 1:13 PM, Sarah Collick <sa...@farmgarden.org.uk> wrote:

Hi all – yes there is a Wales equivalent deadline October 21

https://www.biglotteryfund.org.uk/celebratewales

Sarah

CSA Network UK

Oct 13, 2016, 8:58:49 AM10/13/16
to Sarah Collick, Banc Organics, CSA Network board and staff, wales-community-suppor...@googlegroups.com, CSAnet...@googlegroups.com
Also on the matter of discrimination against Wales - it is interesting to note the max award for Wales is £2000, for Scotland is £5000 and for England is £10,000. I can't see any good reason why this would be? I thought the fact that the Big Lottery split up the countries was to make sure that there is a fairer distribution of funds - but it seems not. I think I will Tweet and FB post to them about it to see what they say

Maresa Bossano | CSA Network UK Co-ordinator