Fwd: Internship

CSA Network UK

Jan 10, 2017, 5:48:40 AM1/10/17
to CSAnet...@googlegroups.com, wales-community-suppor...@googlegroups.com
Can anyone offer a placement to these students?

Thanks
Maresa

Jan 10, 2017, 7:39:48 AM1/10/17
to CSAnet...@googlegroups.com
When do they want the internship from to?

Tom O'Kane Cae Tân csa / 07791696848 / www.caetancsa.org

For more information and resources on CSA visit www.csainfo.org.uk

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "CSA Network UK" group.

CSA Network UK

Jan 10, 2017, 8:29:00 AM1/10/17
to CSAnet...@googlegroups.com
Sorry I don't know that's all the information we've been given.

If they are at school I presume it's probably in the summer break?

Thanks
Maresa