Mentoring programme

CSA Network UK

Jan 19, 2017, 10:14:18 AM1/19/17
to CSAnet...@googlegroups.com

Hello

Thanks to funding from Awards for All the CSA Network UK is now able to offer a subsidised mentoring programme for new and existing CSAs in England*.

We are able to offer a days advice from one of our mentors for £25 for CSA Network members and £50 for non-members. This will include a written report.

Our mentors will mainly be from existing successful CSAs. Our mentors can either visit you or you can go to their farms if you prefer - all travel expenses will be covered.

We will try to match you up with the most suitable mentor based on location and type of CSA.

Your mentoring could cover a wide range of issues, e.g. growing, business plans, or publicity and promotion.

Also if you're a CSA that has a lot of people contacting you asking to visit, we could cover your time and their travel as part of this programme.

If you are interested in mentoring please fill in the form on our website https://communitysupportedagriculture.org.uk/mentoring/

*Unfortunately we don’t have funding for Scotland, Wales or Northern Ireland at the moment but if you are interested please fill in the form and we can look into getting support.

Thanks

Maresa

--
Maresa Bossano | CSA Network UK Co-ordinator

Rob Simpson

Jan 20, 2017, 9:07:47 AM1/20/17
to CSA Network UK
What does the mentor get out of this? Where do I look for info about the way the mentoring scheme works. Need to know the subsidy value, both to mentor and to mentoree, if I'm to interest my CSA that there are benefits for them and create leverage for joining the network. Rob @ FLF