Payson temple tour for the blind

TerriLynne Pomeroy

Apr 16, 2015, 4:17:44 PM4/16/15
to Blin...@googlegroups.com

I know this is short notice, but I wanted to let you know about a tour of the Payson, Utah temple which has been arranged for persons who are blind or visually impaired.

The tour will begin at 11 a.m. on Saturday, April 18, 2015. It would be wise to get there probably at least 5 minutes in advance so you can get your shoe covers on.

The address for the Payson Temple is:

1494 South 930 West

Payson, Utah

When you pull into the temple grounds, drive around to the back of the building which will put you on the west side of the temple. You will go to the southernmost door on the west side. There will be white canopies at that door to give you shelter as you put on your shoe coverings.

The volunteers are looking forward to answering your questions, so be prepared to speak up if you have questions.

The theme of the Payson temple is apples and apple blossoms because there are many apple orchards in that area.

If you have questions, you can email me at

T...@ml1.net