Ms word

Kyle Woodruff

Jan 25, 2015, 5:16:06 PM1/25/15
to Blin...@googlegroups.com
I am using an iPhone on the music and the spoken word special link. When I click the pop up button, I do not see any episodes. Can we put them as their own links?

Sent from my iPhone

Linda Reeder

Jan 25, 2015, 6:41:03 PM1/25/15
to Blin...@googlegroups.com
I got in with my computer there are two episodesone from two weeks ago and one from along time ago Linda Reeder
--
-- Visit the LDS.org Disability website at http://www.lds.org/disability

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups Blind Latter-day Saints group. To post to this group, send email to blin...@googlegroups.com. To unsubscribe from this group, send email to blindlds+u...@googlegroups.com. For more options, visit this group at https://groups.google.com/d/forum/blindlds?hl=en
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Blind Latter-day Saints" group.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/BlindLDS.

---

Greg Kearney

Jan 25, 2015, 7:33:45 PM1/25/15
to Blin...@googlegroups.com
That is correct this weeks will be added when they release it to me on Wednesday

Sent from my iPhone

Greg Kearney