More from Sandy and her implant

SANDY ENGLAND

Aug 1, 2016, 7:58:59 PM8/1/16
to Blin...@googlegroups.com

Hi Friends and Family! Since July 16 when we got back home I thought I would bring you up to date! Getting back  was wonderful and we knew the work would really begin. WE left MN just before the  Humidity got really bad! Getting used to the Altitude again was tuff however its fine now. Ok, here we go.  On Thursday August 4th on channel 2 in Salt Lake City they will show an interview on me and some other things.  If you want it will be at 5:00 p.m.  I’m hoping they will show this in a great way.  For they wanted me to show them what I could see in my house and this is a tuff one right now.  My eyes are still trying to work out what the brain is telling it.  Our house is light with big windows so I have to adjust for that with the unit I ware and the glasses.  We just found out we will have to do all our checkups in MN and this is very disappointing for us since that is costly.  WE are looking at maybe 3, 6 and 1 year checkup and adjustments.  They are already to roll out the upgrade and it will be great!  They have to test it and then the FDA has to stamp it.  So we could be looking at 2017 or early 2018.  I will give you a list of what I have been able to make out.  Don’t forget if no one is around to tell me what I’m looking at right now I won’t know.  So John has been telling me when I point at something. The list is below and it isn’t complete however you will get the picture.

The rock bridge with water under it and across from that which is across from the Mississippi was three smoke stacks and I was able to make them out with the sky between them.

Mont Rush More faces

Crazy horse

Napkin and glass on table

Christmas tree with Christmas lights (this was in a Christmas store)

Fireworks (they are best with bright ones)

The full Moon

Organ pipes

Windows

Flag pole

LDS Temple (side view)

Was able to point things out on large pictures for that object was in light colors

Street lights

Grand kids and daughters

John and Robert

Many other things.  I’m trying very hard to learn to see in my house.

Many Tender blessings while we were gone.  We had people giving us things, small amount of money (which was very helpful), trying to find someone in a conference with over 1,000 people and then just running into them without looking for them at the time.  At the Split rock lighthouse they wouldn’t let me pay for they said I couldn’t see (I found out I could make out the lighthouse), we needed something to be fixed on the car and without looking we found a place and it took them less than 30 minute with them charging only $27.  I could go on and on however you are getting the fact that the Lord was with us every steps of the way and his hand was in all that was happening around us and about us.  We and me are truly blessed.

The journey still goes on and will for a long, long time. WE couldn’t of done it without help of good people like all of you!

I don’t want to forget my Heavenly Father for this was truly a miracle and I know that prayers are answered for many years now I would pray and kind of joke around with the Lord.  I would tell him I did it his way and now could I have a turn seeing.  Be careful for what you wish for.  He gave me sight however it isn’t the sight I had however it is pretty much in second place for now.

Love you all and thank you again!

Avast logo

image001.png