book Jesus the Christ

verlyn baldwin

Dec 13, 2016, 10:26:02 PM12/13/16
to Blin...@googlegroups.com

Hi,

Can someone tell me how to get a copy of Jesus the Christ by Talmadge that can be downloaded to a Victor Reader?

Thank You for any suggestions,

Verlyn Baldwin

Rachel Grider

Dec 14, 2016, 1:44:30 AM12/14/16
to Blin...@googlegroups.com
Hi, Verlyn:

I have that book on my BrailleNote in BRF format. I downloaded it off of the disability resources page of the LDS website. That format should work on a victor Stream, but you would have to listen to it with the computer voice.

If you are unable to download the book from the website, I can send  it to you by email. Just let me know!

Cheers!

Rachel
--
-- Visit the LDS.org Disability website at http://www.lds.org/disability

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups Blind Latter-day Saints group. To post to this group, send email to blin...@googlegroups.com. To unsubscribe from this group, send email to blindlds+u...@googlegroups.com. For more options, visit this group at https://groups.google.com/d/forum/blindlds?hl=en
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Blind Latter-day Saints" group.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/BlindLDS.

verlyn baldwin

Dec 14, 2016, 8:40:21 AM12/14/16
to Blin...@googlegroups.com